REVELATION FROM A PASTOR'S WIFE (part 19)


I began to slightly calm down and nodding my head. I took a deep breath before answering all the questions the police men asked, my heart was beating like I was facing my worse fears.

"Madam you say na this pastor dey disturb you?" the awkward looking police officer asked, he was holding David's photograph in his, hands.


"yes, he harasses me everywhere I go. last week, he stalked me at my daughters school."


"na tiv him be." another police officer said.


"no. na kidnappers dey follow people like that, when they know that you get fine motor, they follow you everywhere. "


"madam, do you know the man or where he lives." another officer asked.


"he is my ex husband." I said, my voice faltered as I brought my head down a bit.


The police officers looked at me with their mouth wide open.


"You mean am madam?"


"yes. My ex husband "


"so Una wan carry Una family affairs come station abi?"


"oga please, that shouldn't be your business. All I want is for you people to stop this man from bothering me and my children." I said furiously.


"is okay madam. you go give us moni for fuel wey we go drive go him church go warn am well, well. money for pure water, money wey we go use buy gala hold belle and pocket money for the boys." he reeled off, as he smiled with his brown tooth wide open.


I dipped my hands into my handbag and brought out clean notes, counted it roughly and gave to one of them.


He smiled widely and got the money excitedly.

"madam go, your problem is over. This man will never ever bother you again. Go and sleep with your two eyes close."

"thank you oga." I said. I felt a sudden urge to smile, but didn't. I walked out hastily.

I melted into my car seat like a bulb of ice cream.
While I drove home that afternoon to pick the kids from their new school, I felt something so powerful.
Love. Broken love. like a dying sun about to explode.

"Tell me about your new teacher. Have you two made new friends yet?" I asked the kids excitedly, as I drove them home from school.


"the school is boring mommy."


"They don't have a play tree. " Teye retorted with a frown.


"You will get use to it soon." I said calmly.


I was almost approaching the house when my phone rang. Mfon picked the call and pressed the Speaker button.


"Ekom there is problem." Lizzy said, she sounded terrified and worried.


"What is it?" I asked, my voice trembling.


"I just got a call from pastor Akintola that some police men badged into David's office and almost Tortured him to dead."


The kids began to shiver as Lizzy continued.


"he was rescued by some pastors. According to what I heard, he was warned never to go after you again. Why are you involved in this Ekom?" She asked sadly. 

The next part 20 can be found here

Credit: Vicky Bon
REVELATION FROM A PASTOR'S WIFE (part 19) REVELATION FROM A PASTOR'S WIFE (part 19) Reviewed by E.A Olatoye on May 29, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Your comments and recommendations will be appreciated

Powered by Blogger.